Skip to main content

Thoughts From Jeri (T.F.J.)

    I don't know man to me my friend is trippin over a female && to me its crazy and funny at the same time. We all joke and make fun of people who get caught up with trying to find the person at a young age and how we should live our life care free. Its funny how the same people that talk about those people are the same ones that get caught up in it lmao. Anyway the point of this post is to watch what you say about others because you never know how your future will turn out. This goes for men and women I hear and see a lot of stuff that goes on around me and I keep my mouth shut  most of the time. One of the things that My Jerm''s stand for is being humble && also take risks man what i've learned is that you should never look back on life. Meaning when you get older you don't want to look back and be like what if.., maybe if I..., or I could of.., you know stuff like that.
    The thing that I'm telling you guys are the things that I tell myself everyday && the reason why is because I'm just trying to live my life care free. Because only you can prevent sadness in your life take care you guys.     

ping rss

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Snap-Back Come-Back!!

 It seems like the popular 80's trend is making a comeback you can trace these hats all the way back to the NWA days all the way up to rappers now a days such as Soulja Boy, Wiz Khalifa, Big Sean, Chris Brown and many more. But the thing that I love about these hats are that they old with a new era look. To me when you look at the the snapbacks they demand more of a presents then the fitted since the fitted hats have been around in this era  more. But another thing about the snapbacks I like is that it started in the 80's, meaning that it was in the era when people use to put colors together to make clothing stand out more. Now, in my opinion, most of the colors are kind of straight forward. The 80's are making a comeback too as far as colors being thrown together to make a great creation, like a portrait. What do you guys/gals think. ping rss