Skip to main content

A Letter To Anyone Who Cares

Been working hard man even though its only been three months I got to get back in school, working on this new project, Chill Mode, finding a job. Its been hard but I'm surviving just chillin now, but for these past couple of months it seems like I've grown as a person I know what I want to do with my life now. I'm gonna be honest I had no clue what i REALLY wanted to do but now I do. Whats to come from me? Still trying to lose weight lol but I don't care Fat is the new SEXY!!! More to come from my blog also be on the look out for the 1st official photo shoot of the My Jerm''s clothing line. Also on a personal note, the family is going threw some stuff so I got to to find a school in state to go to now. The funniest thing about life you might have you mind set on one thing a then something will happen and who knows it might happen for the better. So thanks for rockin with me this far && ENJOY!!!




ping rss

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Snap-Back Come-Back!!

 It seems like the popular 80's trend is making a comeback you can trace these hats all the way back to the NWA days all the way up to rappers now a days such as Soulja Boy, Wiz Khalifa, Big Sean, Chris Brown and many more. But the thing that I love about these hats are that they old with a new era look. To me when you look at the the snapbacks they demand more of a presents then the fitted since the fitted hats have been around in this era  more. But another thing about the snapbacks I like is that it started in the 80's, meaning that it was in the era when people use to put colors together to make clothing stand out more. Now, in my opinion, most of the colors are kind of straight forward. The 80's are making a comeback too as far as colors being thrown together to make a great creation, like a portrait. What do you guys/gals think. ping rss